We aim to:
- Reduce isolation and loneliness by creating a space where people connect together in meaningful ways.
- Provide a place to belong by not seeing ourselves as offering consumer services but being a family coming together.
- Show each individual that they are worthy of honour and respect by showing unconditional love with no strings attached.
- Recognise and celebrate diversity and create a sense of inclusivity by welcoming members from any age, gender, culture, race, class, ability and background.
- Encourage personal responsibility by encouraging people to be a part of their own solution.
- Value people’s voices and non-verbal expressions by valuing honest conversations, the stories of others and good listening.
- Nurture the whole person by enabling the flourishing of mind, body, soul and spirit.
- Be organic and responsive to the needs of the community and individuals by recognising that the community is constantly changing around us.
- Provide quality facilities that are safe and secure by having up to date policies and maintaining a great facility where there is a trustworthy environment.
- Create opportunities for laughter and good memories by increasing personal connections where we enjoy being together.
- Work with and alongside other agencies, school hubs and charities by supporting other groups and signposting our members well.